The Stardust Cafe

A place for Stardust players to join together and share stories, thoughts, feelings on anything that's near & dear to our hearts.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you.......?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LyssaMN

LyssaMN

How do you.......? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you.......?   How do you.......? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:00 pm

Shocked okay.. no more with Kimmy's butt. Kimmy's butt is now safe. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimmy59
Admin
Kimmy59

Location : Originally California - currently DISplaced in Galveston County, Texas

How do you.......? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you.......?   How do you.......? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:50 pm

LyssaMN wrote:
lmao.. not hand holding at all! More like a swift kick in the butt... Laughing

Hey there missy, easy with my butt or I'll turn the :clown: :clown: :clown: loose on you. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LyssaMN

LyssaMN

How do you.......? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you.......?   How do you.......? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:34 pm

lmao.. not hand holding at all! More like a swift kick in the butt... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimmy59
Admin
Kimmy59

Location : Originally California - currently DISplaced in Galveston County, Texas

How do you.......? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you.......?   How do you.......? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:24 pm

Thanks again Lyssa. I'm listening to one of my San Francisco stations as I type this. Very Happy What a dork I am not being able to figure it out with out some hand holding. geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimmy59
Admin
Kimmy59

How do you.......? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you.......?   How do you.......? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:27 pm

Thanks Lyssa. I'll give it a try tomorrow. Have the headache from hell and need to sleep I think. Appreciate all your patience and help. Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LyssaMN

LyssaMN

How do you.......? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you.......?   How do you.......? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:17 pm

Okay I tried to post and it said I wasn't logged in.. lol Anyways... www.live365.com is a good online station, many choices, easy to sign up (I use a fake hotmail addy for it) the only downfall is with basic membership you do have some commercials to listen to but not many compared to a regular radio station. Some of your local radio stations might have an online listen area as well. One I listen to around here is www.1047kcld.com just find the "Listen Now" part or close to that and click on it. www.slacker.com and www.stumbleaudio.com are more great stations. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimmy59
Admin
Kimmy59

How do you.......? Empty
PostSubject: How do you.......?   How do you.......? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:48 pm

I have yet to find a radio station online that I can listen to. Obviously I'm doing somthing wrong, again. Laughing Anyone have any suggestions or an easy way for a partly blonde person Question scratch

~Kimmy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

How do you.......? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you.......?   How do you.......? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you.......?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Stardust Cafe :: Music, Movies and TV :: Favorite Online Radio Stations-
Jump to: