The Stardust Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Stardust Cafe

A place for Stardust players to join together and share stories, thoughts, feelings on anything that's near & dear to our hearts.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salmon burgers - Yummy!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimmy59
Admin
Kimmy59

Location : Originally California - currently DISplaced in Galveston County, Texas

Salmon burgers - Yummy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salmon burgers - Yummy!   Salmon burgers - Yummy! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:02 am

Thanks for the tip!

Prices & items at CostCo rock! Kirkland is a great brand and many times 'beats-out' the name brands. I'm not much on salmon, but I may try these as I look for the healthy thing and we're going to CostCo today.
Back to top Go down
obnoxiousdaughte

PostSubject: Re: Salmon burgers - Yummy!   Salmon burgers - Yummy! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:34 pm

costco is usually good at most of their prices
Back to top Go down
stoneponey

stoneponey

PostSubject: Salmon burgers - Yummy!   Salmon burgers - Yummy! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:45 pm

Over the weekend I went to Costco and bought some Trident-brand Alaskan Salmon Burgers in the frozen food section. I'd never tried them before. Being a bit of a fish snob lol! I tend to be a purist, preferring just fish no filler....but salmon is getting soooooooo expensive! So I decided since the asian restaurants fry shrimp in coconut, and I'm swimming in coconut oil, I tossed a teensy pat into a pan and griddled up a salmon patty. Delish! I put a dash of lemon juice and organic thousand island dressing on top, paired it with a cracked wheat salad rich in veggies and a side of pocket bread and ate like a.........PIGGY Salmon burgers - Yummy! 987539 Ok we need a pig icon in here LOL......

Anyway if you shop at Costco and want a nutritious alternative.....I can vouch for these....they were good! You get lots of nice size patties and good bang for the buck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salmon burgers - Yummy!   Salmon burgers - Yummy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salmon burgers - Yummy!
Page 1 of 1