The Stardust Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Stardust Cafe

A place for Stardust players to join together and share stories, thoughts, feelings on anything that's near & dear to our hearts.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If You Like to Rock n Roll.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LyssaMN

LyssaMN

If You Like to Rock n Roll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You Like to Rock n Roll.....   If You Like to Rock n Roll..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:17 am

I'm listening to it right now. So far so good. It reminds me of our local stations, The Train and The Loon. They both play alot of classic rock.

dance banana
Back to top Go down
stoneponey

stoneponey

If You Like to Rock n Roll..... Empty
PostSubject: If You Like to Rock n Roll.....   If You Like to Rock n Roll..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:37 am

This is, IMO, THE BEST rock station ever......here's the online link if e1 interested. I won't admit how long I've been listening to this station *giggles*...lets just say I taped them and took them to England w/me so I wouldn't be homesick. BTW Kimmy they LOVE Pink Floyd...play alot of that band.....

Enjoy :!:

http://player.streamtheworld.com/_players/entercom/player/?id=KGON
Back to top Go down

If You Like to Rock n Roll.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Stardust Cafe :: Music, Movies and TV :: Favorite Online Radio Stations-
Jump to: