The Stardust Cafe

A place for Stardust players to join together and share stories, thoughts, feelings on anything that's near & dear to our hearts.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any Favorites?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LyssaMN

LyssaMN

Any Favorites? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Favorites?   Any Favorites? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:58 pm

I love Hulu! I watch things there when I can. Popcorn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stoneponey

stoneponey

Any Favorites? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Favorites?   Any Favorites? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:23 pm

Last night I found myself watching Bewitched at Hulu.com......OMG lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LyssaMN

LyssaMN

Any Favorites? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Favorites?   Any Favorites? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:15 am

M*A*S*H is a great show too. And I loved ALF also Packer. It's actually on again on Sunday nights on the channel WGN. They have their retro night so they play some great older shows like Cosby Show, ALF, Newhart, Honeymooners, WKRP (which is another show I just love).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JustJyvin

JustJyvin

Any Favorites? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Favorites?   Any Favorites? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Ooooh M*A*S*H is one of my faves too! When I check the guide on my TV and I see M*A*S*H is on, that's the show I'll be watching. I also like John and Kate Plus 8, House, American Idol (I watch just to see the bad singers and then usually end up liking one or two of the contestants so of course I want to see how they do week to week), Scrubs, Roseanne and Gene Simmons Family Jewels. I really liked The Riches, but they've discontinued that show....not too happy with that!

Butterfly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tateau86

tateau86

Any Favorites? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Favorites?   Any Favorites? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:37 am

Scrubs tickles my funny bone alot too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stoneponey

stoneponey

Any Favorites? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Favorites?   Any Favorites? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:44 am

I'm watching ROCK OF LOVE BUS 2nite and I don't care who knows it....... Any Favorites? 956714
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tateau86

tateau86

Any Favorites? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Favorites?   Any Favorites? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:59 pm

I really wish I had been around during the actual showing of the series, especially the final. Oh well, the DVDs keep me going. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimmy59
Admin
Kimmy59

Location : Originally California - currently DISplaced in Galveston County, Texas

Any Favorites? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Favorites?   Any Favorites? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:30 pm

I remember watching M*A*S*H every week when a new show came on TV. My g/f Tina and I watched religiously at her house every week. We cried like babies during the last show. It's one of the funniest shows around, and I love watching the reruns when I can catch them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tateau86

tateau86

Any Favorites? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Favorites?   Any Favorites? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:15 pm

My favourite show of all time, my big comfy security blanket show is M*A*S*H*. LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DYankees

Any Favorites? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Favorites?   Any Favorites? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:44 pm

((((((((((((((( Chiz free vikus )))))))))))))))))) ... one of the shows I use to watch when I was a teenager was the tv sitcom Alf. I've been watching lots of old episodes of it on youtube lately. Brings back lots of good memories of a close family friend Charlie. Who did an awesome impersonation of Alf, Very Happy

Stace ( DY or Packer .. aka Cheese Packet, lol )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LyssaMN

LyssaMN

Any Favorites? Empty
PostSubject: Any Favorites?   Any Favorites? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:31 am

I thought I'd throw in a forum for all us couch potatos and couch potato wannabes, just in case there is a special show that you love to watch or a tv movie that you'd love to share with the rest of us. Popcorn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Any Favorites? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Favorites?   Any Favorites? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Favorites?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Stardust Cafe :: Music, Movies and TV :: Television Shows-
Jump to: