The Stardust Cafe

A place for Stardust players to join together and share stories, thoughts, feelings on anything that's near & dear to our hearts.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2009 Fall Line-up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimmy59
Admin
Kimmy59

Location : Originally California - currently DISplaced in Galveston County, Texas

2009 Fall Line-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Fall Line-up   2009 Fall Line-up Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:53 pm

I might have to check it out. I have a feeling it's going to be another one of those years on TV and since I can't do a lot outside, I do look forward to some shows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stoneponey

stoneponey

2009 Fall Line-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Fall Line-up   2009 Fall Line-up Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:09 pm

lol! I was on the AMC website and found this for ya Kimmy

http://www.amctv.com/originals/madmen/cocktail-guide/

If you just can't find anything to watch I suggest you go here and try a few recipes - it'll make you forget television all together lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stoneponey

stoneponey

2009 Fall Line-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Fall Line-up   2009 Fall Line-up Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:05 pm

I'm with you on that, Kimmy. I only have basic cable - hardly watch tv except for a few shows - I can highly recommend a series on AMC called Mad Men - Here's a short blurb from the website ...

Set in 1960s New York, the sexy, stylized and provocative AMC drama Mad Men follows the lives of the ruthlessly competitive men and women of Madison Avenue advertising, an ego-driven world where key players make an art of the sell.

They've done such an excellent job on the way things were in the 60s its almost like you are there in time when you watch The writing is superb - they've won huge accolades and are going into season 3 as of Aug 16th. Watch an episode or two to test drive - I wasn't all that enamored of the show's theme etc. until I sat down to watch it - I've been hooked ever since!

It airs Sundays 10pm here (pacific)......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimmy59
Admin
Kimmy59

Location : Originally California - currently DISplaced in Galveston County, Texas

2009 Fall Line-up Empty
PostSubject: 2009 Fall Line-up   2009 Fall Line-up Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Does anything look good for TV this season?????

I am so tired of the reality crap, although I do like Dancing with the Stars. A girl from my hometown is on this year, Olympian Natalie Coughlin, so I'll be watching. Doubt she can dance very well, but she can swim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

2009 Fall Line-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Fall Line-up   2009 Fall Line-up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2009 Fall Line-up
Page 1 of 1